Re: Anaconda Wiki

How can one get edit access to the wiki?  I tried a few months ago, but I never got my approval, and then the approval process changed...

The Wiki seems out of date, and poorly organized.  I spent an agonizing week trying to use it as documentation before just giving up on it entirely, as the source code was more understandable.

Matt