file bugs to bugzilla from anaconda

Here's an exciting and perhaps somewhat controversial patch set.  This one
removes support for saving bugs via scp and adds in its place support for
saving directly to bugzilla.  High points:

- Uses the product.bugUrl, with some mangling and checking.
- Requires the user to already have an account.
- Prompts for a summary so we don't have to make up something dumb.
  Figures out all the other bug fields automatically.
- Attaches the complete traceback message.  We can add whatever other
  files we want later on.
- Attempts to detect duplicate bugs.  I do this by concatenating the file
  name, function name, and text from each stack frame together and then
  hashing that.  The hash is stored in the status_whiteboard.  When I
  go to make a new bug, I first look for any bugs with the hash present.
- When duplicates are found, the traceback is added as a comment and the
  user is put on the CC list.
- Tries to bring up the network first if none is active.

What still needs to be done:

- Error handling needs a little more testing.
- Right now I search for bugs where the status_whiteboard IS the hash.
  I need to be searching for bugs where the status_whiteboard CONTAINS
  the hash.  I have ideas for how to do this from Will.

So, what does everyone think?  Personally I'm a big fan of this because
it removes some back-and-forth on getting bug information and doesn't
require the user to have another computer set up and ready to scp things
to.

- Chris