Re: grub doesn't detect partition

Hard to say, but may help, Centos is another custom build, but I believe it has few additional bugs and exceptions in addition with old anaconda...
I've heard about problems like crashes, but about last stage - never, but:
http://www.google.com/search?q=fedora+%22No+such+partition%22+grub
As I understand it cannot install grub... or it's after reboot?