updated repo editor

As previously mentioned, doing all this repo stuff in stage2 means we
require a fancier repo editor.  Attached is a tarball with a glade file
and python script to run it.  Key differences from the one in F9:

- supports all the methods we already have
- got rid of the baseurl/mirrorlist set of input boxes, replaced with a
  single input field and a mirrorlist checkbox
- uses the FileSelectorButton for picking the directory on a hard drive
  containing ISO images (at least, it does for now - hopefully I can
  keep this when actually hooking it all up)

I hate the magic changing config UI but I think this one is pretty
decent.  It doesn't change sizes or anything annoying.  Thanks to Martin
for convincing me that was the way to go.

Comments?

- Chris