want to know the sequence of anaconda files.

hi all,

  i have recently joined this list. currently i am working on project of virtual appliance. the root partition of linux installation is enctypted with dm-crypt. now i want to customize this installation in such a way that fresh installation from cd happens on encrypted root.
  i have download the source of anaconda. i think kickstart file configuration will not help me. i have to make changes in source of the anaconda. i want to know the flow of anaconda installtion and which file of function calls which function or file. this may help me towards my solution.
  can any have any suggestion to my problem??

amrish purohit