More script updates

This set of patches is the next set to help improve the image building
process and, most importantly, make it easier for developers to test their
changes.

There are really two big parts here -- one is under the covers and the
other is more end-user visible
1) The under the covers bit is switching away from the find bits for
finding kernels and anaconda-runtime, etc and instead using repoquery +
yumdownloader.  This then lets us build install images against any repo
which is kind of cool
2) The user visible part is that boot.iso goes away.  We've talked about
this some and the idea is to replace the small boot.iso with a new
iso image that contains the kernel, the initrd and stage2.img.  This will
also let us get rid of the mk-rescuecd gunk.  The only real question is
should we be doing this from buildinstall or should it be punted to pungi.
I suspect that we'll want to just thread --no-isos or some-such and then
let pungi do it for the normal case, but then we still have the (minimal)
mkisofs magic so that we can make test images.

These changes then allowed the creation of a 'make testiso' target which,
really, is pretty cool.  It was nice to build a new iso last night and
be able to test all of my changes.

Jeremy