Re: PATH Environment Variable

Olivier BONHOMME wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:11:19 +0100, Joel Andres Granados
<jgranado@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I apologize for begin so brief.  What I meant was. try using the macros
and see what happens. :)

No problem, i am going to test this macros. Just to be sure, i would want
just a confirmation. When RPM is unpacked by anaconda, are the installation
and postinstallation directives executed in the anaconda environment (the
virtual /) or in the chrooted environment of the future distribution ?

Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME

I'm pretty sure that its executed in the chroot. there is no reason why to executed in the installation root. moreover, anaconda uses yum in the installation, so it might be something to look at (of course anaconda changes it a little :).
Post the spec file.

--
Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno, Czech Republic