patches to add repo editing capabilities

The following four patches add repo editing capabilities to the UI.  The
point of this is that if your mirror suddenly disappears, or you booted off
a CD and changed your mind and would like to use a website instead, you
have a way to do that.  I would like to use this code to handle errors
better too, though I don't think changing repos after you've started to
install packages is a great idea.

What else does this get you?  Well, HTTPS is supported by urllib so you
can modify your installation method to point at an HTTPS server instead.
You can set up proxies here as well, assuming you were able to get your
stage2 without having one.  Also you can use mirror lists here.  Of
course none of these features are tested yet.

So this code could be cleaner, but I wanted to get it done enough for
F9 and I think it's in pretty decent shape for that.  I don't anticipate
it breaking any regular installs as long as people don't get all fancy
with their repo editing.

Thoughts?

- Chris