Re: NFS install failure

Chris Lumens wrote:
This *was* working with 11.4.0.16 (caveat, I hacked it to *not*
require the latest libdhcp code which today I've capitulated to)
Now, it fails when it tries to mount the NFS root.  It gets a
valid IP setup via DHCP to fetch the kickstart file, but fails
when mounting NFS because the interface seems to have been left
up and there is an error [re]adding the route(s).

  ERROR: add: failed - 17: Netlink Error (errno = File exists)
  ERROR: nic_configure: failed to add route.

Dunno about this problem, but...

note: there are still lots of other problems with this.  As soon
as I added 'headless' on the command line, anaconda threw a Python
exception parsing the kickstart file.  I figured I'd update first
before trying to track that one down.

I'd be interested to see what sort of traceback you are getting here.

I have to fix the first problem to get back to this one.