Let's talk about some F9 (and beyond) features for anaconda

I'd like to try and get everyone working on anaconda who wants to see
new features, etc over the next six months (the Fedora 9 timeframe) and
beyond together next week on IRC for an hour or so to kind of plan
things out, figure out who's doing what and timing, etc.

Given that, we're going to try to do next Tuesday, November 6th starting
at 10 am EST (UTC-0500).  We'll be in #anaconda on irc.freenode.net

While somewhat short notice, I'd rather get this going sooner rather
than later and we can then follow up the IRC discussion with more here
on the mailing list (I'll summarize as well as posting the log).

Jeremy