Re: More upd-instroot speedups

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 09:25 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > Here's an updated anaconda-ldso.patch that looks like fixes the issue
> > with the actual libraries not getting installed.  Will test more tomorrow.
>
> The interesting thing now with the so dependencies getting picked up
> properly is that the minstg2.img grows quite a bit.  More details to
> follow when I re-run that case.

That doesn't surprise me that much actually... there are definitely
python modules that are shared objects lying around that we don't use
and there are probably binaries as well.  So pulling in their deps will
make them work, but they've never had to in the past.

> BTW - Historical minstg2.img and stage2.img sizes:
>
> FC5:  26M 69M
> FC6:  32M 78M
> F7:   35M 90M
> F8t1: 37M 95M
> F8t2: 39M 75M ?
> F8t3: 41M 94M

Test2 was missing a few of the (large-ish) CJK fonts as they moved
around right before the freeze

Jeremy