anaconda / pungi with touchscreen

Hello,

I am developing a fedora spin using pungi for a custom 'appliance' which
uses a serial touchscreen interface; there is no keyboard nor mouse.

I have written a small application which uses the touchscreen so the
user can select either a full install or an upgrade.  The application
then writes the appropriate kickstart file to automate the anaconda
installation. I have read the anaconda source code and have 2 questions
I could not answer by looking at the code alone:

1) How can I launch my application before anaconda?  I've seen
references to /sbin/loader; but I don't understand how /sbin/loader
starts anaconda.  Is this hardcoded in the loader?  Is there a config
file that controls what application the loader starts?

2) A follow-up question; once getting the loader to start my application
before anaconda, how would I configure the x server to also contain the
configuration for the touchscreen?

Thanks

Sean
begin:vcard
fn:Sean Langford
n:Langford;Sean
adr:;;33 North Liberty Street;Middleton;MA;01949;USA
email;internet:me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:978-750-9051
tel;cell:978-273-1439
url:http://www.seanlangford.com