Re: building customised distros from Fedora Core 6

Sajay Vijayadharan wrote:

Hi

I have been trying to build a customised version of Fedora Core 6.
Believed that genhdlist, pkgorder, build install will work.

But, found that genhdlist is nomore available.
There is no correct documentation available for the alternate method.
I tried using createrepo. But i am not able to proceed.
I am using anaconda(11.1.1.3) version.

I will have to do this immediately.
Can somebody help me in getting the defined procedure (or any available scripts) for the same.

Thank you

select view apply <http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/1307758_1301384/1307141/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null%20target=new%20>

Try pungi https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi. or if you have your repos pointing in the right direction you can just `yum install pungi -y` and that will do the trick.

# yum install pungi -y
# pungi
Usage: pungi [options]

 --version             show program's version number and exit
 -h, --help            show this help message and exit
--destdir=DESTDIR destination directory (defaults to current directory)
 -c CONFIG, --conf=CONFIG
                       Config file to use
 --all-stages          Enable ALL stages
 -G                    Flag to enable processing the Gather stage
 -B                    Flag to enable processing the BuildInstall stage
 -P                    Flag to enable processing the Package Order stage
 -S                    Flag to enable processing the SplitTree stage
 -I                    Flag to enable processing the CreateISO stage

Hope it helps :)

--
Joel Andres Granados