Re: partitions.autoClearPartType not getting set -- F7

> I am getting "Invalid clear part type in doClearPartAction".
>
> It is refrencing autopart.py lines 1084 and 1228
>
> Entering the debugger shows:
> (Pdb)
> print partitions.autoClearPartType
> None
> (Pdb)
>
> The lines in my kickstart scripts have not changed:
>
> #Partition clearing information
> clearpart --drives sda --initlabel
>

> I tried:
>

> #Partition clearing information
> clearpart --drives=sda --initlabel

I made a change in pykickstart at some point to remove the defaults,
because QA wanted that.  The fallout from that has been things like
this.  You're not specifying an option for how much you want cleared
from the disk and anaconda's not setting a default, hence the error.

I've added the default back into anaconda so you won't have to specify
this.  The default is the same as specifying --none, so if you want to
actually remove things from your disk then you will need to add that
option by hand.

I suppose s-c-kickstart needs a fix here too.  Argh, code's starting to
diverge too much.  Maybe it's time to rethink the defaults change.

- Chris