One of biospart or partition options must be specified

This seems to be a bug, but I don't find a discussion of it.

When specifying a media location as hard disk, the following syntax has worked in the past:

# Use hard drive installation media
harddrive --dir=/ --partition=sdb2

In fact, those lines were generated by the new system-config-kickstart.

However, if you try to run system-config-kickstart against a file it just created with these lines in it, you get a pop up with this message:

"One of biospart or partition options must be specified"

Obviously, the biospart is a new key word, but the check for the new key word broke the old one! :)

All of my kickstart files specify where to locate the media, and they are all broken now.

Folks are asking for F7 installs, but this is a show stopper, since anaconda errors out over this.

Thanks!