Fedora Core 7 test 3 network install via proxy server

Dear all;

I am using the Fedora Core test 3 i386 on Intel Duo 2 Core on the spec of

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4 Rev3
Gigabyte GV-NX76G512P-RH
Princeton PDD2/667-1GX2 (4GB memory)
I/O DATA DVR-H42LEB
HGST HDT725032VLA360
Scythe Goriki plug-in(450W power)
ANTEC SOLO
AINEX CVT-04
Owltech D353(B)/BOX

The installation of Fedora Core 6 i386 from DVD and Windows Vista Business
(dual boot) was successful. However, I need the latest version of Fedora for
the following reasons:

1: The Xen 3.0 of Fedora 6 is unstable and kernel-xen crashes and reboots.
2: I will install the Fedora Core in a computer lecture so that I have
better use the nerwork installation, which I did at home.

The problem is, when I tried to network install via HTTP and set server
redhat.download.fedoraproject.org and directory
pub/fedora/linux/core/test/6.92/Prime/i386/os/, the following error is shown
before starting the copying rpm files:

Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to a missing repodata
directory. Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly
generated. Cannot open/read reoind,xnk fuke fir
reoisutiry:anaconda-base-200703261959.i386

The rescure disk was clean, so that it is not the problem of my CD-ROM. I
also tried to change screen ALT+F2 and in the command line, "export
http_proxy=cache.ks.prv:8080", but in vain.

Do you have any idea? My only hope is to copy the whole files of
pub/fedora/linux/core/test/6.92/Prime/i386/os to a local network (HTTP or
FTP inside ks.prv) and then do the network installation. But is there any
other way to network install using proxy server in Fedora Core? I heard SUSE
can do it.

I will appreciate it if you would give me some comment on this.

Yours Sincerely,

Makoto Sakurai