Re: [Fwd: command for accessible install]

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 17:09 +0200, Alexander Todorov wrote:
> this question looks interesting. I guess anaconda does not support
> accessible installs at the moment. What are the pros and cons of that?
> Is there much work to be done except adding some device drivers (e.g.
> for braille display devices)? This can benefit disabled users and may be
> done if it requires not too many changes.
> What is your opinion here?

The primary way people do accessible installs at present is using the
telnet mode + a text mode install over a remote connection.  Adding the
device drivers tends to be problematic as, at least AFAIK, they aren't
in the upstream kernel and thus aren't in the Fedora kernel.  That's
really the first step to improvements there.

Jeremy