Linux Installation Methods

Hi,

I am exploring iSCSI Install to target LUN with RHEL5 and came across the following issues:

1.  When i try installing using "linux text" method i will be prompted to dialog where it say "Add
    iSCSI target" after after it says "Must have network configuration set up for iSCSI config.
    Please boot with 'linux asknetwork'

2.  when i try with "Linux asknetwork" method i don't get the "Add iSCSI target" dialog.

3.  I tried out "Linux asknetwork text" (both the methods) but it isn't taking the text mode and
    going to Graphical mode only.  if i try the other way "linux text asknetwork" then its giving
    the same "
Must have network configuration set up for iSCSI config.  Please boot with 'linux
    asknetwork' "

Is it not possible to have asknetwork and Text modes at the same ?

~Cheers
Prasanna