Kickstart not loading / Insert distro CD??

Hi,

I fixed my comps issue.
I removed all language references/translations, that worked.

However, I did a createrepo, pkgorder and buildinstall, which seemed to go
fine.

However, when I load my CD, and try to load one of my kickstarts, I get an
error saying it can't find it.

This used to work:
ks=cdrom:/ks/whitebox/inoraid.cfg

Now it gives "can not find".
This used to work with FC4. It does not in my FC6 upgraded version. Any idea?

Also, when I put it in the root, it gives the same error.
When I then re-enter the path, it continues (so it seems), but ejects the
CD: "Please put the correct CD in the drive."

Any idea?

Also, my .discinfo has 3 paths:
-------
Fedora/base
/path/on/my/harddisk/Fedora/RPMS
Fedora/pixmaps
-------

So I edit this file and set that to Fedora/RPMS
Same deal. "Insert correct cd".

Any thoughts?

Leslie