RE: PATCH: Partition auto-detection and HD exploded tree installation

I forgot to include the related pykickstart patch. It can be downloaded
from:

http://www.abodiosoftware.com/patches/pykickstart-0.93_abodio.patch

This patch removes the exception when neither biospart nor partition are
specified in the kickstart file.

Thanks,
Uday.