Re: Two questions about RPM packages

Hi Jesse
I don't think so. Because this RPM is a part of an installation process. The order in which RPMs are installed is the issue, I think. Steven suggested to use Requires tag.
By the way, the RPM mentioned performs some tasks regarding total modification of installation, not only some self rpm related post install tasks.

Best Regards
Ali

On 1/18/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 18 January 2007 02:37, Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
> I have built an RPM package which does some clean-ups and rewrites some
> special files. I want this package to get installed as the last RPM
> package.

Doesn't this belong in kickstart %post instead?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora