Two questions about RPM packages

Hello all
I have two questions regarding RPM packages installed during installation.
First, is it possible to indicate which RPM package should be installed first or last?
For example, I want an RPM package to get installed after all of the packages being installed.
Second, how is it possible to specify the order in which a group of related RPM packages should be installed?
For example, Xfce desktop contains ~30 RPM packages, i want to specify the installation order. Is it possible?

Best Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani