Re: distribution customization

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 02:53:37PM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Someone should go through and review them anyways, shouldn't they?
> Yeah, but this leads to more idiots trying to install the package when doing
> an Everything install.  Silly, I know, but I'm not exactly fond of using
> packages to do this kind of thing, but *shrug*.

I believe my feelings on everything installs are well documented. Screw 'em!

In seriousness, though, I'm not clear if the suggestion here is a
spin-specific package that would both provide the install-distinguishing
bits to anaconda _and_ be installed afterwards, or if it's just a bunch of
stuff which would get eaten by the spin-making process but not actually
intended for install.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>