libparted problems on FC6 while building install CD with pungi?

Hello,

There currently is a "known problem" regarding libparted and building
an Anaconda installation CD on FC6 (see also
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2006-December/msg00001.html
)

I would have expected this problem to be solved with an (official)
update to FC6 somehow, but this is not the case yet (I just updated to
the latest official FC6 updates and I still get the problem).

Any idea on how to get this fixed correctly so i can build ISOs again
on a "normal" FC6 installation?

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen