Using a raw disk for install

Hi.

For my virtual machines under Xen I'd like to use logical volumes
created on the host which are then exported as virtual disks into the
guests. Since all management of those volumes takes place on the host
the guests can be pretty dumb about those virtual disks, I do not need
LVM or partitions on them, just create a filesystem on xvda, mount it
as / and be happy about it. Swap (if needed) will be provided via a
second virtual disk, the same for other filesystems.

Unfortunately anaconda will not let me do this (at least I have not found
out how), it inists on creating partitions on the virtual disk. Is there
a way around this?

If not, would there be general interest in this feature?

To be honest, I'd be quite happy if RHEL5 could do this OOTB.