Can rescue mode display chinese in graphi cal mode or in text mode

Thank your for your answer!
In fact,I'd like to display chinese in rescue mode,and I found that rescue mode usually in text,at first i must solve the chinese display in text mode,so that it can be applied in rescue.if rescue mode is graphical with chinese,so i needn't text mode. Can you tell me whether rescue mode can display chinese,or how can make rescue  display in graphical mode

K a p p a \ A N D 1 \ R e e b o k 全 长 场 99 元
耐 克\ 阿 迪 \ 李 宁 … 所 有 运 动 单 品 1 9 9 元 封 顶 , 限 时 抢 购 啦 !