anaconda 11: unable to retrieve minstg2; how to debug?

When running an http based installation with anaconda
11, I'm getting "Unable to retrieve the install
image". Reading the source suggests this is a problem
in either the transfer or the mount.

My httpd logs show that prior to the error message,
there is a GET for minstg2.img. The http server
returns a 200 response, thus I believe that the GET is
successful (also, the pause prior to seeing the error
suggests that as well).

How can I get more information from the installer as
to what is happening here?

(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)