Re: Rhupdates

Nima Talebi wrote:
In all these responses, there has been no mention of the RHupdates folder -
what I am trying to avoid is to modify the isos that are being mounted, I
simply want to override them with my files, such that if I want to, I can
just remove my files and things are back to normal.

Is there a way to have this all work without having to create ext2 or other
images?

Not for HTTP or FTP installs. The RHupdates directory method only works for NFS installs. You must create an updates.img file if you want get RHupdates functionality with HTTP or FTP installs.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA