Re: Heads-up: anaconda branched

Jeremy Katz wrote:
I've created a new branch for any last minute anaconda changes prior to
Fedora Core 6's release (fc6-branch).  Also, there's similarly
rhel5-branch.

Development for the next release of Fedora will begin again on HEAD
shortly... if you have ideas of things you want to work on, let's get
some conversations started here.

1) Removal of more deprecated code.

2) Better code reuse between iw and textw. It's sort of half there, half not.

3) Improved debugging output from loader for sigsegv. Better expansion design for loader changes (as new hardware comes out, for instance). All of these and more were ideas I had for a loader2 replacement called 'load'.

4) Making remaining iw screens Glade-ified that aren't Glade-ified.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA