Re: Modifying Anaconda install messages

I-Newell, Geoff wrote:
Hi,
As required by the Red Hat EULA (see below), I am in the process of removing all Red Hat trademarks.

One persistent item in Anaconda is proving difficult to remove. I was hoping someone on this list may have an idea.

When Anaconda starts the graphical install of the OS, in the left most Window, the following text is displayed:
Installing Packages
-----------------------------

We have gathered all the information needed to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES on the system. It may take a while to install everything, depending on how many packages need to be installed."

My question is: How do I remove the text "Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES" from the above text message.
I have searched through the Anaconda SRC RPMs and have found the following files: anaconda-help/help/*.po
which contain:  "We have gathered all the information needed to install &RHL; on the system. "

Somewhere &RHL is expanded to the "Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES".
How do I institute this change and then get it into my distribution via "buildinstall"?

I'm guessing. Check  product.img

--

Cheers
John