From: Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jeremy Katz <katzj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Installation Guide - for forwarding to anaconda-devel-list
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:57:34 -0400

The candidate IG for FC6 is available in Fedora Docs CVS.  We are
supposed to freeze it for translation on the 30th or 31st.  Comments
from the anaconda cognoscenti are appreciated, although we don't expect
to be able to cover every corner case by test3 release.  (Anything we
can't do by test3, we will certainly try to finish by Final.)

To take a look at the IG, do one of the following:

1.  WHINE METHOD (1 karma point):

Download the HTML tarball here:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/DocDrafts/
Read.  File problems as bugs in Bugzilla against product Fedora
Documentation, component install-guide.

2.  SUPERHERO KICK-ASS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE-WINNING METHOD (10 karma points
and a Playboy swizzle stick):

Download the source here:
$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/docs \
	co install-guide docs-common
$ cd install-guide/devel
$ make html-en_US   # if desired, or just read XML in en_US/
Read.  File problems as bugs in Bugzilla against product Fedora
Documentation, component install-guide.  Attach patch.