Re: kickstart with new Anaconda-11

imtiyaz ahmed ansari wrote:
Hi all..

  I want to create a kickstart installation single disc of fedora core 5.
  Can anybody tell me the steps with the new Anaconda-11 release. The hdlist part is removed from the new release I think .... !

  Can anybody help  me with the steps for creating single CD installation.

What have you already done to discover the answer? The q's asked often enough that google should know.

_I_'d start by doing an http install off my LAN. The webserver logs all the files used other than kernel, initial ram disk.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait