Re: mounting USB floppy during first stage of RHEL installation

I have to ask, what do you need a floppy disk for during installation?  If
it's a Anaconda update or a driver disk, then it can be merged onto the CD
or into the network installation tree.

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394