From: anaconda-devel-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovacs, Corey J.
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:54 PM
To: anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: confirm defc20cc4a6c89a0097a7e8256c71ecbaf384160

When installing RHEL4u3, I am getting incorrectly labeled filesystems when
NOT using LVM. We have a need to bypass LVM altogether. Our kickstart files
in clude the line...

clearpart --all --initlabel

This should clear anything on the disk out and works for RHEL3 as expected as
I am sure everyone knows.

It doesn't happen on all installs, but enough that it's a problem. We have
implemented workarounds for it but they should not be neccesarry.

I've seen a lot of messages about this via google but nothing definitive.
Is there an existing fix for this broken behavior?

Thanks

Corey