Help to modify anaconda installer script

hello all

I am working on anaconda script.I want to modify the script to my
requirments.i want to remove the  the server type from installation type
window.I was successfull in removing the workstation type but not able to
remove the server type.I am working on debian system.

Can I get help in finding out which file is responsible for server
type.How can I remove it or modify it.For your help I have server.py and
workstation.py from installationclasses.

Awaiting for reply

bye