Prompting for customization

I was wondering what would be involved in adding steps to
a build DVD where additional per-user customization is done.

Since the company does a poor job of tracking which PC's
(and their associated MAC addresses) are given out to which
users (new hires especially), it's hard to discover (via LDAP
queries, for instance) what user name owns a PC, what resources
should be preconfigured on it (such as SMB share volumes, etc).
So I was thinking of adding a step where a pop-up (or series of
pop-ups) prompts the user for things like:

* his AD domain;
* his AD username (different from his UNIX name);
* his AD password;
* his desired MS networking shares;

* his Wifi SSIDs and associated Radius information

etc, etc.

Is there an easy way to do this?  Are there any examples out
there of someone doing this?

Would it be something that could be easily added into
Anaconda via script-extensions?

-Philip