prompt for partitioning info in non-interactive mode

Hello,

I am trying to  make kickstart ask for partitioning information in non-interactive mode.  I  know that it would prompt for it if you don't specify  anything in the partition section, but I want to  give the user a chance to accept/modify the partinioning standart  proposed by kickstart while keeping most of the other options non-interactive.

Thank you for your support

Thanks,

Simeon

Yahoo! Mail