Re: stage2.img

Hi,
    I tried the  way u have suggested. But in my system i don't have
anaconda-images. so i downloaded from the net . after installing this
rpms i am getting the error anaconda-images<=10 conflicts with
redhat-logos-1.1.25.1-noarch.
If i am running buildinstall command ,system is not rebuilding the stage2.img .

Thanks in advance
juliet