Re: stage2.img

Hi,
     mount stage2.img to a directory and tried  call an executable
file( Interactive GUI wriiten in newt)using os.system  from
packages.py file . After that made the image file using mkcramfs. Also
modified in some heading text which displays while installation.But
after installing with this iso image  none of the changes are visible
nor the gui program is executed.

Thanks in advance
Regards
juliet