/tmp/scsidisks and drive ordering

Hi,

  I'm trying to enforce drive ordering during installation by unloading
and reloading the modules I want in the %pre of the kickstart. That all
seems to work well except that anaconda seems to be remembering the old
disk ordering somehow and subsequently tries to initialize partitions on
the wrong disk. I notice that the loader creates a /tmp/scsidisks file
which obviously does not get changed when I play with the modules but it
seems like that file is only consulted to figure out whether a drive is
removeable. My question is does anyone know how I can achieve what I'm
trying to do and or can anyone explain where anaconda proper gets its
SCSI drive list from?

Thanks In Advance,
Greg

--