Re: Wanted some documentation about modifying anaconda

I guess you have to run

pkgorder and gendhdlist twice.

pkgorder $BASE/fedora-custom ppc Fedora > fedora-custom/pkgorder.txt
genhdlist --productpath=Fedora $BASE/fedora-custom
pkgorder $BASE/fedora-custom ppc Fedora | tee
$BASE/fedora-custom/pkgorder.txt
genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder $BASE/fedora-custom/pkgorder.txt \
          --productpath=Fedora $BASE/fedora-custom

This web page is pretty excelent.
http://www.bsc.es/projects/deepcomputing/linuxoncell/development/howto-install-fc4.html

I've split my unpack and repack scripts into 2.  Obviously inbetween
unpacking and repacking you need to make whatever changes you want.

The problem I'm running into now is that the splittree.py script is
putting pwlib for x86_64 onto disc2 but the installer is still looking for
it on disc1.  I'm not sure what the issue is there...

regards,
dan carpenter