FC4 distro rebuild problems.

Hi All,

   I'm having a problem which I think may be a bug in FC4 itself, but
since I think I'm the only one experiencing this, I could be wrong.
I'm running an FC4 machine which I'm trying to use to rebuild the
distro.
  I've followed the directions here:
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

My $BASE is /opt/FC4
                                appliance/
                                original/

   With i386/ containing merged copies of all 4 CD's:
autorun   images                RELEASE-NOTES       RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-rawhide
eula.txt  isolinux              RPM-GPG-KEY         RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test
Fedora    README                RPM-GPG-KEY-beta    RPM-GPG-KEY-rawhide
GPL       README-Accessibility  RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

The issue is of course since there's no getfullcomps.py I used the
updated info here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-May/msg01324.html

I ran:
/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py /opt/FC4/appliance i386 Fedora/base
And got this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 58, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 47, in main
    for pkg in comps.packages[name].dependencies:
KeyError: 'authconfig-gtk'

Now, I figured, ok maybe my comps.xml isn't up to snuff since this is
my first attempt.  But this should work on the original distro, right?
 So I did this:

/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py /opt/FC4/original i386 Fedora/base

And got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 58, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 47, in main
    for pkg in comps.packages[name].dependencies:
KeyError: 'kde-i18n-Icelandic'

Can someone confirm that either I'm doing something wrong, or there's
a problem with the comps-extras release?

Versions:
comps-extras-10.3-1
anaconda-10.2.1.5-2
anaconda-runtime-10.2.1.5-2