Re: Current dir/include path of kickstart files?

Jeremy Katz wrote:

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 11:43 +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:
I believe this worked fine in the past, but with Enterprise Linux 4WS, I get an error like "workstation-pkgs.cfg: no such file or directory". I change the include line to

%include /mnt/source/workstation-pkgs.cfg
[ ... ]

The directory is not at all guaranteed (and never should have
been /mnt/source -- if it were, we wouldn't be able to unmount CDs).
The only thing that's really supported is a full path -- anything else
working is purely by coincidence.
The above quite definitely worked for network install, and I thought it did with CD/DVD as source, too, but I may be wrong (I'm not in front of a machine where I can test right now.)

I'd really like to be able to use relative locations when including files...

- Toralf