Current dir/include path of kickstart files?

I have a kickstart file with the following construct:

%packages --resolvedeps
%include workstation-pkgs.cfg

- i.e. I'm storing package selection in a separate file. The main kickstart and workstation-pkgs.cfg will both be stored on the root of the install medium.

I believe this worked fine in the past, but with Enterprise Linux 4WS, I get an error like "workstation-pkgs.cfg: no such file or directory". I change the include line to

%include /mnt/source/workstation-pkgs.cfg

everything works fine, but it doesn't seem quite right to make such assumptions about the mount point of the install medium.

So, where does the kickstart mechanism look for included files? What's the current directory on kickstart execution? Has this changed recently?

- Toralf