Re: I do want to customize my own distribution (was RE: I don't want to customize my own distribution.....)

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 03:04:15PM -0500, Edwards, Scott (GE Healthcare) wrote:

> Does anyone have any ideas as to why the jre rpm wouldn't have an ordering?  I am assuming that Sun left something out of them that anaconda needs?

Nope.  The ordering is generated by scripts/pkgorder.  This is saying
that the pkgorder file generated by the script (and used by genhdlist
to record the order in the RPM header list) does not have an entry for
the packages you added.

Make sure you're following all of the commands in the correct order.
It might be good to have a chicken near by, in case you need a
sacrifice.  (no offense intended to those who sacrifice chickens as
part of their religious practice)

Cheers,

Matt
--