Re: installing on a jumbo frames network

The problem with leaving path mtu discovery to do the trick is that it only come into play for *routed* traffic.  These machines are both on the same segment and same subnet.  So path mtu doesn't come into play.  How would the switch detect the MTU setting on a host?

Kurt Heberlein wrote: