Re: Grub not getting installed

Hi,

I've solved the problem as you do it by using the grub bootloader from
the original FC3
 CD1 directly in my distro.
It is possbile that when using the updated grub RPM something goes wrong
with
libraries during the buildinstall or simply the installation. Try with
the original grub
version from FC3 CD1 and tell me.

Maybe sometimes it's also possible that your mbr is corrupt, so try to
delete it with fdisk or dd

Vincent