Grub not getting installed

Hi,

 I customised an FC3 distro (removed a lot of
packages, added some). It installs fine, installation
completes, asks for reboot, but after reboot it just
say's :

GRUB

and hangs

then i installed another OS and installed my
customised FC3 alongside. During installation I gave
custom FC3 as default to GRUB and selected to have
GRUB installed on MBR.

But the other OS seems to boot direct as if GRUB is
not there at all. From rescue mode I can see the linux
partition, it seems to be fine with all required files
present in /boot/grub/

and yes, BIOS boot sector virus protection is disabled
:)

could somebody please tell me why this is happening
and what am I doing wrong.

Thx in advance.

"(0x2b || !0x2b) that is the question!"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs