kernel packages and grub

Hi!

I want to come up with a distro for kernel hackers.

So, I wanted to put a kgdb patched kernel in FC3 as
the default kernel along with the stock kernel.

I managed to do this by using new-kernel-pkg script in
%post section as was suggested by Daniel Hozac in IRC.
It works just fine when I install the rpm on a FC3
install.

However, when I add this package to the distro (took
care of comps.xml etc. ), it installs just fine. But
the GRUB entry does not turn up after installs.

Regards,
Manas

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs