PC not booting after installation

Hi All,

I am trying to  create my own customized Fedora core2 CD which have only
minimum number of packages. Following steps I did.

1. First I copied all fedora core cd1 dump in to fedora/i386
2. Deleted all the RPMS from RPM directory.
3. I copied only core, base, dialup section RPMS  in to fedora/i386 RPM
directory.

3. Then I generated hdlist.
4. pkgorder.
4. build install.

Everything gone fine and I create the ISO image of the same.
5. Written the cd.
6  All the installation steps gone fine with out any warning and error.

But after installation my PC is not booting error "Boot record not
found"

Please help me what i am doing wrong? how do i proceed.

regards
Susant